Welcome to the Polk State College Foundation General Scholarship Application Homepage!
The Polk State College Foundation general scholarship application has closed for the 2022-23 academic year. The Scholarship application will re-open for the 2023-24 academic year starting February 1st, 2023 until February 28th, 2023. Students can create an application account to have ready for the open application period but will not be able to apply until the application has officially opened.
Students new to Polk State College:
Must APPLY and be ADMITTED as a student at Polk State College. Those students who have NOT taken courses for 3 consecutive terms, must RE-APPLY and be RE-ADMITTED as a returning student at Polk State College. Please click the following link if you have not applied or need to re-apply to Polk State College:
Please complete the College’s application, and once processed, you will receive a welcome email as notification of admittance. Please check your junk/spam folder to ensure receipt.
Please allow up to 3 business days for the College’s application to be processed. After your application is processed, please follow the instructions below, to access the Foundation General Scholarship Application.
First Time Users:
- After receiving your Polk State College Student ID and student e-mail address, SIGN UP using your Polk State College student email, by clicking the grey Sign Up button located in the top right corner of the page.
- Once this step is completed, you will be directed to complete the Foundation’s General Scholarship Application.
- SIGN IN, by clicking the black Sign In button, located in the top right corner of this page.
- Login using your student email. If you are unable to remember your password, use the “Forgot Password” link on the sign-in page to reset your password. You will need access to your Polk State College student email to reset your password.
The Polk State College Foundation General Scholarship Application compiles the information provided within your scholarship application, and by using auto-match, your application is then paired with the general scholarship opportunities you are eligible for. To activate the scholarship for use during the 2022-23 academic year, the Post Acceptance must be completed prior to July 29th, 2022. If Post Acceptance is not completed, you may forfeit the use of your scholarship.
- Please Note: Depending upon your answers within the General Scholarship Application, you may be eligible for additional scholarships. If so, these additional RECOMMENDED OPPORTUNITIES will be displayed for your review.
For optimal compatibility, access the application system using any newer browser, e.g. Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari.
|There are not any opportunities available.|